Saturday, March 5, 2011

Waking Up In Time


This morning I awoke very early and heard the voice…. Don’t go back to sleep…The Universe has something to say, don’t go back to sleep.  The wisdom of the words of Wayne Dyer allowed me to place my feet upright before the Sun….

I sit here lingering over my cup of coffee and Mac keyboard in the still of the blackness outside my atrium window.  I am pondering the words -Waking Up in Time? Waking Up for What?  We are all watching the world waking up, especially Africa. I recently read that 70% of Africa’s population is 30 years and under. They are surely waking up and claiming a life they deserve.

For this moment I am awakened to catch my breath in time. I have another day to wake up.  I am giving thanks for the profound movement of breathes. I think this is worth waking up in time to catch.  

Listen are you breathing just a little?  It can make a difference.  If you can always find some simple way to smile at life, life will always smile at you.




No comments:

Post a Comment